Kids say the craziest things. Some funny. Some embarrassing. Some are just down right wrong. But it’s all memorable. So, here’s a list I compiled with some help from my Facebook friends (See, Zucker, I can use Facebook for data mining, too.)
- My daughter said she can’t wait to be a teenager so she can run away.
- I was told I was under arrest for prostitution. He was watching “Cops.” He was 4.
- Going through the bathroom, I said, “Ew.” Son walks through and said he smelled that before at the nursing home.
- My mom and I were talking about something we wanted information on. My 7 year old son pops up in our conversation and tells us to Google it.
- I don’t like Easter eggs because they take too long to open. (foil wrapped ones)
- My son tells me I need to learn how to be nicer to my kids. (I wouldn’t let him have candy before breakfast) He’s 4.
- Randomly, in the car, “Mommy, how much do female dogs weigh?”
- Why don’t birds have chins?
- You’re my best girl. Can I have a bomb pop now?
- You’re such a cute mommy, Mr. Mommy.
What crazy things have your kids said to you lately?
For more crazy things my kids say, check out these videos: