So, I have a potluck for Christmas Eve at work. You know what that means.
A bag of Fritos
A bag of pretzel sticks
2 bags of Muddy Buddies
2 bags of M&Ms
1 block of chocolate almond bark
1. Pour the Fritos into a bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate almond bark and pour it over the Fritos. Stir it up to coat the Fritos.
3. Pour the pretzel sticks into a bowl.
4. Melt more chocolate almond bark and pour it over the pretzel sticks. Again, stir to coat.
5. Put half pretzel sticks in one bowl and mix half of your Fritos in with them. You’ll have two batches.
6. Open one bag of Muddy Buddies per batch and dump them in.
7. Do the same for the M&Ms.
Hope they enjoy this at work. I made enough to take to my mother in law’s for Christmas. So, bonus nachos.
Will you try it?
Let me know what you think.