I found this on Pinterest. It was created by https://www.youtube.com/c/bangadybangz I am a fan of coffee. And tea. And books. So this is perfect for me.
- Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
The Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard.
Listen. Here’s the thing. I know I’m not the target demographic for this series. I can admit that. But the people who are into it are scary mad at me for not liking it. Like, calm down Gen Z. I’m not hating the book or the series. It’s just not for me.
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
I don’t know how you but when it’s cold and snowy out, I like to curl up with a cup of hot chocolate and read The Shining by Stephen King.
Nothing invokes the spirit of winter and family like this book for me. And as a writer, it hits even closer to home for me.
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
I love reading The Magic Treehouse Series with my kids. https://amzn.to/3lQckVc I read them with Bunny who is now 18. I’ve been reading them with T Rex who will be 8. I just love revisiting these stories.
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
My god, this book. The book hangover lasted days. It was magnificent.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere
The Invisible Life of Addie Larue by VE Schwab
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout.
The Uninvited Others by S Feaker.
Such an amazing take of family secrets and curses and haunted houses. And I just learned the second one has been released so excuse me while I go buy another book.
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
Of Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I wanted to like it. But I can’t even get past chapter 3. Spice is one thing. Shoving a ghost pepper down someone’s throat without any milk is just wrong.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
The Coffeehouse Mystery Series by Cleo Coyle
Murder, mayhem, mysteries, love, romance, thrills, chills, spills. This series has it all and I can’t wait to read the next installment.
Well, now I need a pumpkin spice latte so I can curl up with my latest read.