If you’re like me, you’re always on the go. I’m a working mom with a 19 year old daughter, 17 year old step daughter, and 8 year old son. So, I’m always looking for recipes that are easy to make and that can be eaten on the go. Here are my favorite on the go breakfast recipes:
1) Egg Muffins: These are really easy to make and they can be eaten hot or cold. You can either make them with bacon or sausage, or you can make them vegan by using tofu scramble instead of meat.
2) Smoothies: Smoothies are a great way to get in a lot of nutrients in a short amount of time. You can make them with fruit, yogurt, protein powder, and whatever else you want.
3) Oatmeal: Oatmeal is another great option for on the go breakfasts. You can make it with milk or water, and you can add in whatever toppings you want. Add some fruit or nuts for extra flavor and nutrition.
4) Toast: Toast is a classic breakfast food that is easy to eat on the go. You can put peanut butter, jelly, or any other toppings on it.
5) Bagels: Bagels are another great option for on the go breakfasts. You can put cream cheese, peanut butter, or any other toppings on them.
6) Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches: This classic is always a hit with kids. Plus, it’s easy to customize with your favorite flavors.
7) Granola Bars: Granola bars are a perfect snack for on the go, and they’re also a great way to get some protein and fiber early in the day.
No matter what your on the go breakfast needs are, there’s a recipe that will work for you! So stock up on yogurt, fruit, bread, cheese, and meat or vegetables, and get ready to start your day with a delicious and healthy breakfast.
Leave a Reply